• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have engine Vin, Can I tell what type of car it came out of?

Im trying to get ahold of the owner to see if he still has it. I havent spoken to him for a couple months.Illl let ya know what I find out.

Lol yes the car was imported to Nethlerlands and then to Croatia let me know if your friend has it and wants to sell it I would send someone to pay pick it up and ship it over. I really want to put the car back.

Did your car have an engine when you bought it? Tell us about the history as you know it of your car...

Yes the car came with non matching engine and bunch of parts in trunk. Someone started restoration and I bought it in 2019. I was digging a bit on history on it and I got to info that it was stolen in past and parted out but im not sure I'd this info is correct. Now I'm trying to put it back

Screenshot_20210418-022830_Samsung Internet.jpg Screenshot_20210418-023109_Samsung Internet.jpg Screenshot_20210418-023137_Samsung Internet.jpg

Good luck on putting it back together! Post the vin of the engine / transmission you have in case it belongs to another member !
Lost and found section?

Good luck on putting it back together! Post the vin of the engine / transmission you have in case it belongs to another member !
Lost and found section?

Thanks I definitely will put engine and parts that came with the car up in lost found section if I manage to get matching parts, I hope I will

Yes, Redding area. Did you find him? I'm still waiting on a call back.

Auto Transport Service
Back