• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have you ever seen a UFO?

I was witness to the Hudson Valley sightings back in the mid 80s. No one believed us until it was documented some time later.

I was witness to the Hudson Valley sightings back in the mid 80s. No one believed us until it was documented some time later.
One of those was filmed from a neighbors house overlooking my parents house when I was growing up.

The numbers predict lots of planets with life. Unfortunately, unless we are wrong about traveling faster than the speed of light we are never going to see each other.

I live in Roswell.
There's lots of aliens here.
Most are from south of the border and
some truly act like they're from another planet.

I've witnessed a few unexplainable nighttime
sightings.

I truly hope we’re the only life form, I don’t think I can deal with this drama at my age

upload_2022-4-17_8-26-20.jpeg

Looking to the eastern horizon we see three lights in the distance perfectly lined up vertically moving north at the same speed. .

HI.
Kind of saw the same thing as you,, I'd say between 66 and 69 I was in Montana. North sky late at night wasn't drinking or anything. we were sleeping out in the back yard and visiting neighbor girls across the street.
I could see the roof on there house had a glow like there was a light shining on it with a flashing light within it.. I looked up and there was NOTHING above or around their house..?? Then a little later I saw far off in the sky a group of 3 lights to the left and another set to the right quite a distance apart. The lights to the right moved fairly fast to where the 3 lights on the left were and stopped the lights on the left moved to the right and continued to move out of site fairly fast as well..

The numbers predict lots of planets with life. Unfortunately, unless we are wrong about traveling faster than the speed of light we are never going to see each other.
Do they? I’d like to see the data. Given how unique this planet is, with a non-rotating moon in orbit and “perfect physics and conditions for human life”, I would think the odds of another Earth existing are near zero.

Do they? I’d like to see the data. Given how unique this planet is, with a non-rotating moon in orbit and “perfect physics and conditions for human life”, I would think the odds of another Earth existing are near zero.
Billions and Billions of stars? Odds are against you

Carl Sagan quoted the Drake equation. It says there could be billions of Earth like planets. It depends on what parameters you put in.

Ask me after one of them knocks on my front door.

I thought I saw a UFO when I was a kid. Everyone else thought it was a bird, or a plane. It was just
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTPZwhVYziallFvtmA8AFtkMe1kaT4VHl7zgQ&usqp=CAU.jpg

Time & distance – to travel faster than light? Was fun to imagine it; but how would a space craft avoid the billions of asteroids, comets, and other **** floating in space, not to forget planets, at warp speed? How the Enterprise survived warp-speed travel w/o crashing into something was amazing. Hmm, and not one episode about it.

Time & distance – to travel faster than light? Was fun to imagine it; but how would a space craft avoid the billions of asteroids, comets, and other **** floating in space, not to forget planets, at warp speed? How the Enterprise survived warp-speed travel w/o crashing into something was amazing. Hmm, and not one episode about it.
I bet if you listen to Rap and Hip Hop music you would hear a lot about Black Hoe's and how to travel from one to another.

I bet if you listen to Rap and Hip Hop music you would hear a lot about Black Hoe's and how to travel from one to another.
Yeah – have heard about them bh's sucking anything within proximity in with no way out – horrifying.

Auto Transport Service
Back