• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Head Light Wiring harness

Bold & Old

Deceased, But not forgotton
Local time
11:33 PM
Reaction score
8 11 21 044.JPG
8 11 21 045.JPG

Hello folks I am looking for a couple of pictures of the radiator support with the wiring in place on my 67 Coronet.

I need to can see the top front side showing the routing across both ends and where it exits.

I have my harness some what in place but need to see how it is routed on both sides both side but need more from a car that is completed.

I am boxing in the top of the radiator support for additional support.

The boxed in part will be removable so if I ever need to access and remove the harness at some other point and time.

I have never seen my wiring it place was missing when I bought the car.

I could not find what I need here on B bodies in the archives.

Thank all... for your help and especially Jerry Hall

Mike:praying:

Last edited:
The boxed in part will be removable so if I ever need to access and remove the harness at some other point and time.

You may as well make it out of plastic - there will be no additional support unless you weld it in place.

Year & Model may Help...

Check your PM, I didn't get out yesterday. You have pictures today from 67 GTX. Should be the same as 67 Dodge Coronet.

If you want anything else, I won't be here long it's 107 heat index and 90% humidity.

Auto Transport Service
Back