• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Headlamp adjusting screw part numbers?

Dibbons

Local time
8:52 PM
Reaction score
Anyone have the correct part number either factory, "Help!", Dorman, or otherwise for the properly fitting headlamp adjusting screw/plastic nut for a 1972 Satellite Sebring Plus. My local autozone had two "Help!" screws, one for GM and another generic #42117, but don't know if the generic is correct (I would like 8 since everything is now pulled apart). Thank you.

To answer your question, all models took that same adjuster screw. Mopar number is 3574085.
Go to Napaonline.com and search the number. Comes up with NOE 6651677, or NOE 6651046. Difference in price tells me it is just brand difference.
In any case readily available.
https://www.napaonline.com/en/searc...sInterchange=true&referer=search_form-allprod

And cheaper than the NOS ones as well. In fact, NAPA should have the spring as well. Heck, who knows, you might be able to get them from the dealer still. It might be a long shot but you never know

Auto Transport Service
Back