• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Headliner Install

Just go to Drama Tube and type in 1969 Charger headliner install. Personally I hired a shop.

I totally agree with pnora. My only attempt at doing it myself went in the trash can. goodbye $150. This is something you probably won't get right the 1st time. Maybe the 5th or 6th time it may come out descent, unless you know someone who has lots of experience doing this. My attempt was on a 70 charger. The sail area is a bitch.

I disagree! I think if you go into it knowing the cost involved, you'll be
able to put it in and make it look perfect. Just remember to keep it in
the center by the chalk markings on the top, and go slow. Lots of clips
to hold it in place as you go.

If the car is apart and no windshield or back glass the job will go easier. If the car is all together and a driver there is a lot more involved.

I'm thinking about doing mine on the rotisserie. Good idea?
Mike

I did a full restoration and the glass is out. I think your right thinking about to much makes it worse. Its just like everything else I’ve done to the car. You learn as you go. Not sure about doing it on a rotisserie but I guess anything is possible.

Anyone have any tips or tricks on installing a headliner in a charger?
Well, they are sure easy to rip out but I’d personally leave it for a pro. If you have your glass out you may as well give it a shot though. Gotta learn somewhere. Just do your research first.

Auto Transport Service
Back