• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Headliner Question

Bob M

Local time
5:48 AM
Reaction score
I just bought a72 Charger it does not have a headliner in it. I looked in the year one book and they do sell them but I do not know if there were any support bows in this model do youall know also they list a HEADLINER insulation Kit will this help instulation?

Will insulation help the installation? No. It only helps to hold down noise and control temp.
There was either 4 or 6 bows in that headliner. You'll have to really LOOK at the car and see how many of the "cups" for the bows there are

Here try reading this article, I followed the directions and mine came out great! I had called a guy about doing the install and he wanted $250.00 and I had everything already. I figured if I at least tried it and screwed it up, I was still ahead of the game buying a second headliner. But I did it forst try and after a few days the wrinkles from being folded during shipping went away and I'm happy! Good luck! hope this helps.:yes:

http://www.restorick.com/tech/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=5

Here try reading this article, I followed the directions and mine came out great! I had called a guy about doing the install and he wanted $250.00 and I had everything already. I figured if I at least tried it and screwed it up, I was still ahead of the game buying a second headliner. But I did it forst try and after a few days the wrinkles from being folded during shipping went away and I'm happy! Good luck! hope this helps.:yes:

http://www.restorick.com/tech/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=5

Thanks for your help very good articla

I was a little scared to try to put the headliner in, These look like some good installation instructions and I think I will attempt it. Great information, Thanks

Auto Transport Service
Back