• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Headliner

Ceedawg

Local time
11:51 PM
Reaction score
who makes the best headliners for a 66 Plymouth b-body

There are a few out there. Legendary, OER, a couple of ebay sellers have them. If its a post car hit me up I have one for that as I accidentally ordered the post HL and didnt figure it out till I went to install it months later. Ended up getting the OER one from SUMMIT that they had in stock.

I would say that the vast majority of the headliners are coming from ACME Interiors out of CA. or REM out of PA. Both of these businesses are wholesale only but do have a retail side to the business. They provide many of the restoration vendors.

Legendary offers the headliners as well and will be slightly more expensive. They will have more color options and possibly a more correct version of the material. Some years are more prone to differences in the material style. Some vendors actually carry the Legendary product line, but they mostly just drop ship it.

SMS Interiors will possibly have NOS material or a very accurate reproduction of some of the very difficult colors and styles to be found. But expect to spend some major dollars and the wait for the finished product can be quite time consuming. The quality is top caliber, but you will pay for it.

Thank you all. It’s a hardtop

Auto Transport Service
Back