• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Heater Box Install Help?

dodge68charger

Local time
2:03 AM
Reaction score
Hey guys i got a few questions about installing the heater box on my 69 Roadrunner.

The dash is not in the car yet

1. Should I install the heater cables on the heater box first and feed The Cables To The Control Panel at The Dash or install on the control panel first?

2. Does The Longer Defroster Hose Go on The Driver Or Passenger Side Vent On The Dash?

3. What Heater Cable Goes To What Part of The Heater Box?

Thanks Guys

Hey guys i got a few questions about installing the heater box on my 69 Roadrunner.

The dash is not in the car yet

1. Should I install the heater cables on the heater box first and feed The Cables To The Control Panel at The Dash or install on the control panel first? Yes.

2. Does The Longer Defroster Hose Go on The Driver Or Passenger Side Vent On The Dash? Measure.

3. What Heater Cable Goes To What Part of The Heater Box? Don't you have a FSM for the car? The defrost cable runs to the damper/deflector that directs air to the heater outlet or defroster outlets.

Thanks Guys
Mike

Auto Transport Service
Back