• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

hello all

racedodge

Local time
6:04 AM
Reaction score
just wanna say hi and that i got an email on this place, but to be honest.. just started to push my event a tad (shameless plug). I will definitely be more of a visitor though as I am very impressed with the layout. I am usually on dodgecharger.com.. so I guess that is a good segueway into what I own:

1972 Charger, Top Banana Yellow, Blk Interior, 400 .030 over, 9.5 to 1 KB pistons, 284/292 cam, forged crank (balanced), 346 heads stock, eddy performer rpm intake with 850 BG demon, 1 7/8 hedman's with 3" xpipe exhaust and flowmasters; 727/8.75 with 3.91 SG round it out.

1973 Dodge Charger SE, current state of restoration and madness.. did pick up a V10 out of a 98 Dodge 1-ton with OD trans that I will be putting in it though (prolly in about 1-2 years.

1973 Plymouth Roadrunner, 440 .030 over with 11.5 to 1 TRW's, 292/292 purple cam with 516 heads (2.14/1.81), Mopar M1 intake with 1050 dominator for carb; 2" hooker super comp ceramic headers and nothing else; 727 with shift kit and 3.91 8.75 rear w/SG; XHD springs. This is a white with white vinyl top car, and is stripe delete.. i will be putting stripes on it though as i do not like the full vinyl top. Was a 400 car, but the engine found its way to florida inside a challenger and I dont know where either of them are.

Go here to see pics:

http://www.olmarais.com/members/hancock.html

I put on a Mopar Car Cruise in Kansas each year, the link to that website is:

http://ksmoparcruise.org

Last edited:
Welcome. Everyone make sure and check out the post for his event. It's on a sticky in the General section.

Welcome to FBBO!!! I'm still finding my way around here myself but looks like a great place to be.

If your Kansas cruise can use a gift certificate to raffle off or give away in some fashion, let's talk. I try to donate to great causes when I can and, from the looks of your site, I believe it qualifies! There's a list of sponsored events on the home page of my own website so it'll get a lot of exposure (99% of my site visitors are motorheads of some sort) and if you can give me some more details about your show, I can also feature it on my "Cool Links" page for even more coverage.

thank you to all for the very nice welcome.. i am liking the "smaller" community here.. feels more like a caring community than a 5000 member forum if you know what I mean.

Welcome to FBBO!!! I'm still finding my way around here myself but looks like a great place to be.

If your Kansas cruise can use a gift certificate to raffle off or give away in some fashion, let's talk. I try to donate to great causes when I can and, from the looks of your site, I believe it qualifies! There's a list of sponsored events on the home page of my own website so it'll get a lot of exposure (99% of my site visitors are motorheads of some sort) and if you can give me some more details about your show, I can also feature it on my "Cool Links" page for even more coverage.

I will definitely take you up on that. Please send me a message via my website with your contact information (or PM me here) and we can get the ball rolling. If you have any advertisement material, I would love to lay that out for you also.

Again, thanks for the welcome and the kind remarks.

Racedodge, I'm delighted we could work something out! It looks like a wonderful event and a great way to introduce my company to your attendees. It's an honor and privilege to be involved.

Auto Transport Service
Back