• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hello All -

Oficr Pleaz

Local time
11:30 AM
Reaction score
Ran across this site and thought it might be interesting and fun. I am the owner of a 70 Super Bee, Plum Crazy Purple. Living in upstate NY driving time is limited but gives down time for resto. Actually right now looking for the front valance molding if anyone has an OEM piece. Anyway thanks for letting me in and will check out for now.

SUL_7854.JPG

Interesting and fun is an understatement lol. Welcome to the site!!

welcome.png
Welcome to not only the foremost Mopar b-body forum on the Net...
but arguably one of the best sites in the hobby period!

Ran across this site and thought it might be interesting and fun. I am the owner of a 70 Super Bee, Plum Crazy Purple. Living in upstate NY driving time is limited but gives down time for resto. Actually right now looking for the front valance molding if anyone has an OEM piece. Anyway thanks for letting me in and will check out for now.

View attachment 1058637
Welcome to the site! Nice car!!

welcome from an x New yorker and love them Bees,just order that trim piece could not find an OEM piece.

P1020624 (1).JPG

Welcome aboard from NJ. That's a beauty you have there. Thanks for posting the picture. If you want to upload more, it would be much appreciated!
:thumbsup:

Welcome from Alabama, really super, bee. Pun intended. Great car and color. Join the fun.

Nice Super Bee too

welcome to FBBO

Welcome from Missouri!!!

Auto Transport Service
Back