• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hello everyone

reid

Local time
5:56 AM
Reaction score
New old guy here from Edmonton, Alberta. Sold my "66" big block coronet 500 couple of years ago bought a "65" Impala SS 283cid 2 spd, 2 bbl. Cruiser. Missed the power so recently bought

a "74" road runner that had been sitting a garage for the last 10 years. 360 (E58) 4 gear hurst with the original 4 bbl Thermo Quad. Probably have lots of Help questions. :hello2:

Sorry to hear you slipped backwards and bought a chebbie. Now that your back on the right track - Welcome! One thing you're going to hear a lot from people on the site is they're hungry for pics of your ride. Post when you can and good luck with the ride!

Welcome back!:headbang:

welcome to FBBO

Welcome aboard! When I bought my 74 RR a few years back it had supposedly been sitting in a garage for 12 years.....it wasn't. Congrats on your score! 360 4-speed cars are fairly rare!

Thanks for the welcomes! I can see already that this is a great site/forum. Tons of great cars and owners with lots of helpful info. I am trying to find out how to access the 400 FS MOPAR library by Richard Ehrenberg if anyone knows of it I would appreciate finding the location.

I will be posting some pics as soon as I can find a nice set of wheels/tires to compliment the car.

Reid

Last edited:
Hi!
Welcome aboard!
Thanks for joining the forum.
I have been to Edmonton Alberta a couple of times.
Gorgeous place!

Finally got the car thru an out of province inspection. Found out that after sitting in a garage for 10 years takes it's toll on all things rubber. IMG_0534.jpg

Welcome back! Very cool!

Auto Transport Service
Back