• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hello from central florida

Local time
10:06 AM
Reaction score
Rosie is my 1970 plymouth satellite project. i recently finished the mechanical work and suspension upgrades. she's ugly still but i'm about to start working on that. I found her buried a foot deep in mud on the side of the road 3 years ago where she sat from june 1987 until july 2018. the owner had died and no one had touched the car. she cranked but didn't run so i had her winched out and towed her home. i was as shocked as anyone when she started on the first go after i changed the oil and put a battery in ( on a drip feed of gas..her tank was rotted). new radiator, complete brake replacement, new hoses and fluids and she ran pretty damn well. within a month she was driveable, within 2 i took her on a 90 minute drive to ocala (to the mopar assocation show) on a straight pipe with a glass pak stuffed in place of an exhaust. . since then i've made some pretty significant upgrades and tuned her nicely. about to start the body and interior work.

img(223).jpeg img(224).jpeg img(225).jpeg img(226).jpeg

Welcome aboard from NJ. Thanks for joining and posting pictures before being asked to do so. Best of luck with Rosie. May she serve you well & long into the future!
:thumbsup:

'bout time you joined :)

Welcome from Missouri!! Great story with what sounds like a good ending coming up.

Welcome aboard from NJ. Thanks for joining and posting pictures before being asked to do so. Best of luck with Rosie. May she serve you well & long into the future!
:thumbsup:
my home state! my brother owns an auto shop in Sparta if you ever need help, he is good!

my home state! my brother owns an auto shop in Sparta if you ever need help, he is good!
That's good to know; If you get a chance, shoot me a PM with his info, location, and name & phone number. You could just post it up here also as there are quite a few NJ Moparites hiding out. I actually am a member of the National Chrysler Products Club, in NJ.
Thanks! :)

Welcome aboard, and congrats on getting a good one! You're in the right spot to find everything you need to chase your dream. Keep us posted on your progress!

Howdy from New Mexico. My Brother is moving to the Naples area, cant wait to go fishing in salt water again.

Welcome from Alabama, glad you were able to dig her out of the mud.

welcome from S Carolina and Im glad you saved Rosie. Shes a keeper. :thumbsup:

Rosie is my 1970 plymouth satellite project. i recently finished the mechanical work and suspension upgrades. she's ugly still but i'm about to start working on that. I found her buried a foot deep in mud on the side of the road 3 years ago where she sat from june 1987 until july 2018. the owner had died and no one had touched the car. she cranked but didn't run so i had her winched out and towed her home. i was as shocked as anyone when she started on the first go after i changed the oil and put a battery in ( on a drip feed of gas..her tank was rotted). new radiator, complete brake replacement, new hoses and fluids and she ran pretty damn well. within a month she was driveable, within 2 i took her on a 90 minute drive to ocala (to the mopar assocation show) on a straight pipe with a glass pak stuffed in place of an exhaust. . since then i've made some pretty significant upgrades and tuned her nicely. about to start the body and interior work.

View attachment 1146071 View attachment 1146072 View attachment 1146073 View attachment 1146074
Welcome to the club.

Auto Transport Service
Back