• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hello all, new member from NYC

Mopar Jar

Local time
4:19 AM
Reaction score
I am fortunate to own a 1970 Charger R/T V-Code. This ride has been in the family for over 42 years, was once a daily driver and garaged in 1992. I finally have the ability to commence on a journey to getting her road worthy, and will be seeking your advice, so thank you in advance. Attached some pics to show transition from garage to strip down and about ready for paint. 70 Charger 4G .jpg70 Charger 2O .jpg70 Charger 1O .jpg70 Charger 5P .jpg70 Charger 6T .jpg70 Charger 6R .jpg70 Charger 10V .jpg70 Charger 10W .jpg

Welcome to FBBO from NorCal Sierras

good luck with the Plum Crazy 70 440 six-pack Charger R/T

welcome to FBBO nice looking charger project

Welcome, nice project car. NYC ? Where ? Pic looks like it's somewhere in Queens.

Welcome from Illinois!! Hope you'll start a thread in the Members Projects & Restorations forum to keep us posted on your progress.

Welcome from Alabama, great to see a restoration well underway.

Welcome to FBBO from Ontario. Good luck with your Charger project. It looks like you are pretty deep into it.

Welcome to the site! Glad to see another V code 70 Charger R/T on the site. My V code Charger R/T is white.

20210925_145203.jpg

20220925_200214.jpg

20220424_194458.jpg

Welcome aboard Sir, from the middle of the mitten!

Welcome to the site! Glad to see another V code 70 Charger R/T on the site. My V code Charger R/T is white.

View attachment 1611446

View attachment 1611447

View attachment 1611448
There is a "V" code '70 Charger R/T near me in St. Thomas Ontario. It is an original owner car, but has not been on the road in decades. It is black with white vinyl top,white interior, and white stripes on hood with "440" callout. It was sold new at the same dealership where I bought my 1969 SuperBee the year before. This same store also sold a black Hemi Charger R/T, and a black 440 4-barrel R/T Charger. all 3 of these cars still exist. Picture of my friend's Hemi R/T, sold new in St. Thomas and still there.

P9240182.JPG

Only 337 automatic transmission equipped V code Charger R/T cars built in 1970,and 349 with 4 soeed manual transmissions,

There is a "V" code '70 Charger R/T near me in St. Thomas Ontario. It is an original owner car, but has not been on the road in decades. It is black with white vinyl top,white interior, and white stripes on hood with "440" callout. It was sold new at the same dealership where I bought my 1969 SuperBee the year before. This same store also sold a black Hemi Charger R/T, and a black 440 4-barrel R/T Charger. all 3 of these cars still exist. Picture of my friend's Hemi R/T, sold new in St. Thomas and still there.

View attachment 1611468
That black Hemi Charger R/T is downright sinister! Bad ***!

Last edited:
Greetings and welcome from the west side of the state :thumbsup:

Auto Transport Service
Back