• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hello from Kentucky

captcolour

Local time
2:03 PM
Reaction score
Thanks for having me. Currently own a '70 'cuda which is restored and a '69 Road Runner that needs to be restored. Now that I'm retired, getting ready to start on the RR. 'Cuda came from the SF Bay area, so is named Gracie after Grace Slick of Jefferson Airplane. The RR came from Flint, MI, so is name Gladys after Gladys Knight & the Pips. Gladys is a numbers matching 383 4-speed, triple green car (F8, green vinyl roof, green interior). Has fender tag, build sheet, original bill of sale, and other documentation. Purchased from the original owner with 44,000 miles. Looking forward to sharing and some much needed help from this group.

Bruce

20160805_214716(0).jpg

Welcome aboard! Glad to have ya! Nice little collection you have going!

Welcome aboard Sir, from the middle of the mitten. You have done the opposite of most and bought a northern car and took it south. Bold move Sir, bold move! Best of luck on your project. A '69 RR was my first car. Wish I could have that car back now, it was the first engine I rebuilt.

hello and glad your here Bruce,post a pic of the Cuda please we love all Mopars.

Welcome. Native from Louisville area.

Welcome to FBBO from Ontario. Nice Road Runner project. You came to the right place.

Welcome! Great cars you have. Im praying i can get a 69 RR 383 4 speed bench someday.

welcome to FBBO nice looking cuda and road runner project from another road runner guy

Welcome from Alabama, Gracie, and Gladys look to be fine Mopar examples. Join the fun.

Cool RR

welcome to FBBO

good luck on the resto

Auto Transport Service
Back