• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hello from Norway

rr-viking

Local time
10:52 PM
Reaction score
Hello guys.

Just bought a '69 roadrunner post car(had a '73 before) from US. Desperatly in need of a restoration. Loads of rust, but have been looking around here on FBBO and some of the projects here were in worse starting condition, so ill give it a shot! Hoping to get some inspiration and helping tips from some of you, a lot of talented members of this site!

Previously owned '73
34878217.jpg

The '69
T2eC16Fy8E9s2fjFUjBRz9HEfmg60_3_zpsb514e88e.jpg

hi and welcome to the site you have some nice projects there good luck and keep us updated along the way

Welcome!
Definite upgrade, in my opinion. With all the rusty ressurection threads here, you should have no problems getting good info to have that '69 tearing up the fjords in no time.....

Welcome Viking, tell us more about your 69 project.

Welcome to the boards.

Chuck

welcome to the site nice project road runner

Welcome Viking! I left Sweden when I was 2 1/2, so I still consider myself a Viking as well!

There is LOTS of great information here, and lots of helpful people. This site is fantastic to help restore and maintain our cars. Your car looks to be in pretty good shape - I wish you great luck as you begin the restoration!

Hawk

welcome to FBBO from sunny Calif., good luck with the RR RM21 Post coupe

Auto Transport Service
Back