• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hello from Tampa

Number15

Local time
4:04 AM
Reaction score
Just joining. Getting back into the mopar scene.
Used to own a 70 road runner clone I had to sell.
Getting back in the market and see this forum as a great resource.
Look forward to talking to everyone :)

Welcome to the site from Sweden, Tampa is one of our favorite places in FL.

Welcome to FBBO

hello from s carolina,happy hunting

Hi Number15, I'm Number 440! Welcome to the gang, pull up a bench and stay awhile. :)

Thanks everyone. Been reading up on some subjects and browsing the classifieds.

Been awhile since I've been able to do stuff like this. Glad to see a lot of people still think B bodies are best :)

Welcome from Pittsburgh. I visit down there every year. My family loves the Clearwater Beach area, Tarpon Springs, New Port Richey.

what's the list of cars you're interested in?

My biggest problem right now is trying to learn what issues to look for when buying. I am probably looking at a level 3. I would like mostly stock, drivable car that is without major body issues. Not to worried about number match 100% factory perfect, but I don't want a drag car or street racer.

Welcome from the east coast of Florida. Got any pics of your old car?

I have to find my old pictures and post them.
It was a 1970 road runner clone with a air grabber, 440, 727 and some after market wheels. It was dodge sublime withe the stripe on the hood. Body was great, but interior was trash.

The whole family loved that car and it was a sad day when I had to sell it
Welcome from the east coast of Florida. Got any pics of your old car?

Welcome from the west coast! This is definitely one of the better (OK, the BEST) B-body forums around. Good luck finding 'the one'!

Auto Transport Service
Back