• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hello from the Midwest

race57

Local time
12:44 PM
Reaction score
Well i bought my "First" Mopar it's a 1972 Roadrunner. (wife has a General Lee Clone) after rebuild all the mistakes of her car I decided to get one of my own. And before you ask My Roadrunner started out life as a Satellite Sebring Plus. So as you can see I'm not a purest. My Roadrunner has been has been so well made that I would like to find out the history of the car and who would build such a beautiful car and then let it go and why. So I was hoping that I might find some help here. Other than that I know this will be a well of information to drink from. Thank you all.

Craig

Welcome Craig! Can you post some pictures? I love the 71-74 B Bodies.

Welcome to Mopar university. Would love to see some pics of your beautiful RR. Pls post a few or more...

welcome from NorCal

DSCN3998.jpg
Here is the lastest photo I have.

View attachment 267968
Here is the lastest photo I have.

as they use to say in our year books from high school .... stay just the way you are! LOL but serious make her into your vision. I'm stuggling already after being a MOPAR owner for all of 2 days. The car is a straight survivor 68 Satellite Sport....everything I always wanted but missing the 440 and badges

http://www.rudebadmood.com/badges/madre.jpg

Badges....we don't need no stinkin badges

well as of day 2 anyway

Auto Transport Service
Back