• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hello new here I have a Hemi looking for the car it came out of

Badchainsaw

Local time
9:53 AM
Reaction score
Hello i’ve been a car guy my whole life. Last few years have been getting into Mopar‘s. I’ve acquired a 426 Hemi Marysville Engine plant Assembled February 16 1968.. 0006 Assembly sequence. Came out of a car from lynch. Taking a shot in the dark and wondering if the car is still around. The best that I can tell vin on the block A239015. Not easy to read at all. Any help would be greatly appreciate it. Sorry if this is the wrong spot for this post. I didn’t see anywhere else to put it.

Welcome from North Florida
That motor is probably worth more than most cars
Let’s see some pictures
There are a lot of hemi guys here that can probably help you out
I have a duty to add this as well,no offense
:xscuseless:

Welcome from Alabama, pictures of the engine and supposed VIN would help. Also any other documentation you have. The proper area for this post would probably be in the lost and found.

Welcome from Michigan the Motor City! How about a pic of that 426! 440'

8B03AA2C-1F13-4993-AABA-455A30D4B9EC.jpeg
3AC91E6D-8464-4DB0-AF2B-EC71B3A34DD2.png

Having a little trouble using my phone on this forum. I have more pictures but they don’t seem to want to load

This is getting technical but lower the resolution on your phone’s camera
I have problems loading pictures over 4 MB

Hello i’ve been a car guy my whole life. Last few years have been getting into Mopar‘s. I’ve acquired a 426 Hemi Marysville Engine plant Assembled February 16 1968.. 0006 Assembly sequence. Came out of a car from lynch. Taking a shot in the dark and wondering if the car is still around. The best that I can tell vin on the block A239015. Not easy to read at all. Any help would be greatly appreciate it. Sorry if this is the wrong spot for this post. I didn’t see anywhere else to put it.
Welcome. Post your information on the Lost and Found forum. You might get a bite.

cool to find that car it came out of
or a 68 date correct

welcome to FBBO

Welcome from Missouri!!

If using your phone try emailing the photos to yourself... When it prompts you for size select one with less than 4 MB...

When the email comes back save the picture & post the small version...

If using your phone try emailing the photos to yourself... When it prompts you for size select one with less than 4 MB...

When the email comes back save the picture & post the small version...
I use the "Paint" program on my laptop. Load them, reduce them by say 30%, save or save as, and done.

I use the "Paint" program on my laptop. Load them, reduce them by say 30%, save or save as, and done.

On a computer there are lots of ways to do it.. Even on a phone there are plenty of apps that can do it... But the mail it to yourself method virtually anyone can do without software or apps...

Auto Transport Service
Back