• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

HELP! 1967 coronet radiator question

Reamzer

Local time
9:30 AM
Reaction score
Looking and searching for an aftermarket aluminum 26" radiator for my 440 big block coronet. Can't find one that fit. Really struggling and confused. Anyone care to help me out? 3 or 4 row, either works! Thanks.

Factory 383, 440 swapped.
Did it come with a 22" or 26" from the factory? Only way I can see not being able to find one that "fits" is if you have a 22" core support and you're trying to put a 26" in there. Even then it could fit with modification.

Has a 26" factory on it now, just had problems. The inlet is on passenger side and outlet on drivers.

Unsure on power.. Low comp block, mild cam, 750 carb, long tubed headers, exhaust. Just always had heating issues so trying to cool as best as possible!

Unsure on power.. Low comp block, mild cam, 750 carb, long tubed headers, exhaust. Just always had heating issues so trying to cool as best as possible!
2 row with 1" tubes and a fan/shroud will cool that just fine.

Would th fit?

View attachment 397853

Screenshot_20170220-094233.png

Looking and searching for an aftermarket aluminum 26" radiator for my 440 big block coronet. Can't find one that fit. Really struggling and confused. Anyone care to help me out? 3 or 4 row, either works! Thanks.
Champion direct fit...cheapest and best warranty/bang for the buck...I have bought at least 4 over the years and they never disappointed me

Champion direct fit...cheapest and best warranty/bang for the buck...I have bought at least 4 over the years and they never disappointed me
Can you link me to an exact fit radiator? I can't find a 3-4 row radiator that will fit my car with the inlet on passenger and drivers side outlet.

Can you link me to an exact fit radiator? I can't find a 3-4 row radiator that will fit my car with the inlet on passenger and drivers side outlet.
e-bay..search champion rad or champion coronet radiator.....

1967, big block 440, auto trans, 26. The only one they sell is a 2 row that fits.
I'll look BUT if like the last 3 I bought...the 2 row are two...one inch tubes which is the equivalent of a regular 4 row copper rad...and they cooled my 498 strokers fine..plus the current 472 hemi I have

Auto Transport Service
Back