• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Help with Part Factory Number - 67 Belvedere

WNCBodyMan

Local time
3:51 AM
Reaction score
Hi Everyone thanks for having me!

My father has a 67 Belvedere that we are restoring. Its missing its radiator and we are looking to get a factory original or OEM replacement but we can't make out the part number on the only image we found: http://www.collectioncar.com/files/1567-71297953106-7.jpg

Dose anyone know what the manufacture part number for this year and model is or where i could look to find it?

Thanks All!

Aaron

An Original radiator will be costly & most probably need re-coring. If you are looking to get a factory Look go original..I have used Griffin Radiators with no problems....Here's a photo of mine...

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    124.3 KB · Views: 184
I have a '67 Plymouth Belvedere II 383 2 brl non a/c with an original 22" radiator and the part #s are 2785960 and below that is 38086.

Parts #'s are 7 digits... the other 61018 not sure , could be vender or designation for automatic or standard application...

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    125.5 KB · Views: 163
My radiator is a round style top tank and the #s are on the other side of the tank. They are also going in the same direction as the tank if you know what I mean. Does Griffiin make that style of radiator also. I can't seem to find even a copper rad on there website. All they show are aluminum. My rad has a little more patch work on the top tank then I feel comfortable taking out if town and I have been trying to hunt down a replacement with no luck to this point.

Auto Transport Service
Back