• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hemi Brake Booster Mount

chtampa

Local time
7:43 AM
Reaction score
Late 60's Hemi Cars had a Brake Booster mount that swings out to clear the Valve Covers for removal when adjusting valves. There was someone reproducing them for a while.

Does anyone know who was selling them?

The Ramman I think. There are couple that go by similar names. You said late 60's booster swings out of the way I never looked. I did it this way on my 66.You don't need to remove booster to remove valve cover. Remove all or most brackets on drivers side of intake and pull 1,3 and 5 spark plug tubes, can't remove 7. Should come off. Its been awhile but that is how I removed mine.

The Ramman I think. There are couple that go by similar names. You said late 60's booster swings out of the way I never looked. I did it this way on my 66.You don't need to remove booster to remove valve cover. Remove all or most brackets on drivers side of intake and pull 1,3 and 5 spark plug tubes, can't remove 7. Should come off. Its been awhile but that is how I removed mine.
Wrong Hemi. Gen III. Right now I have to remove K-Frame bolts and block it away from the frame to get the driver cover off.

Late 60's Hemi Cars had a Brake Booster mount that swings out to clear the Valve Covers for removal when adjusting valves. There was someone reproducing them for a while.

Does anyone know who was selling them?
@odcics2 ......Maybe Greg knows something about this.....

Well, I called the "RamMan" and a female called me back. I asked for what I needed and to see if I could get a picture and a price. No picture, don't know the price, Wayne hand makes them and she needs a picture of what I am using. Told her I just needed to part and then I got to listen to how Wayne was the expert known around the world and nobody knew more than him. I thanked her for calling and wished her a nice evening and hung-up.
Later I received this email from Wayne.

"Lots of people think they know what they have……and its wrong………..good luck

I am………The top expert on the planet…….be good….and have fun"

Interesting thing about being an expert is that you can't say it about your self, other people have to say it about you. I guess that if you don't blow your own horn, it doesn't get blown.

Well, I called the "RamMan" and a female called me back. I asked for what I needed and to see if I could get a picture and a price. No picture, don't know the price, Wayne hand makes them and she needs a picture of what I am using. Told her I just needed to part and then I got to listen to how Wayne was the expert known around the world and nobody knew more than him. I thanked her for calling and wished her a nice evening and hung-up.

Interesting thing about being an expert is that you can't say it about your self, other people have to say it about you. I guess that if you don't blow your own horn, it doesn't get blown.
You wasted your time calling Wayne....He has turned into a bonafide Fruit Loop......Back in the day he was the go to guy and provided good products and service.....Unfortunately, that made a 180 several years ago and hasn't changed...He is now a genuine A hole as you unfortunately found out......

You wasted your time calling Wayne....He has turned into a bonafide Fruit Loop......Back in the day he was the go to guy and provided good products and service.....Unfortunately, that made a 180 several years ago and hasn't changed...He is now a genuine A hole as you unfortunately found out......

I think some personalities are humorous. My first thought was why a person has to see himself as an expert just to be happy with his self image. Where there is ego, there is humor.

I am going to look at an original tomorrow and see how complicated it would be to make one. I have access to the right equipment. Have it laser cut and the take it to the press brake. I have fun doing that sort of stuff, but of course I'm not an expert!

I think some personalities are humorous. My first thought was why a person has to see himself as an expert just to be happy with his self image. Where there is ego, there is humor.

I am going to look at an original tomorrow and see how complicated it would be to make one. I have access to the right equipment. Have it laser cut and the take it to the press brake. I have fun doing that sort of stuff, but of course I'm not an expert!
Maybe you should email that back to him... if you can handle the humor you may receive back..:D

Wayne can get winded when ruffled...

Maybe you should email that back to him... if you can handle the humor you may receive back..:D

Wayne can get winded when ruffled...

He is undoubtedly happy in his world and I will leave him to it.

He did a video of company problems. Thought he was a piece of work. Has parts but I guess he has a serious marketing problem.

Auto Transport Service
Back