• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hemi swap/keyless enrty/start button

Darius

Local time
12:08 PM
Reaction score
I have swapped EVERYTHING from an 07 Charger into a 70 GTX, including the dash and computer and harness. I have become very spoiled with the keyless entry and push button start in my 2013 Charger.
Is it possible to at least get a push button type ignition switch in this thing without all kinds of work arounds???
I am really not looking forward to having that MONSTER key/stabbing device that the 07's had in my pocket!

Darius, call Hotwire, Chris might be able to help ya out.

I looked into it for my Charger, to get a setup like the factory uses where it's keyed to a chip that won't just let anybody start it "it's not cheap". Google keyless ignition.

Are you lookin to have the same kind of set up as your modern push button start. Or where you use the key To unlock the steering wheel and then push button to start. That's how I have it set up in my dokota. Use the key to unlock the steering wheel and turn off/on the ingnition but I use a hidden button to start the engine.

Auto Transport Service
Back