• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Herbs Interior Dye/Paint

Moparfiend

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
3:42 PM
Reaction score
Does anyone know who makes Herbs Interior Paint/Dye? A lot of folks think its the best so I am planning on getting some. I called them to get some info but the guy I spoke to didn’t know anything about their product (imagine that). Are they active here?

Yes, call Kolor Korrect in NJ. They sell Mopar interior dye,correct paint, argent paint ect. They even match Sem and Legendary Interior colors. Came across them somehow when i realized that i could only get a dash pad, arm rest, package tray ect in a couple colors but not turquoise that i needed to match my new seat covers, door panels.

Sorry, i didn't read your post correctly, thought you were asking for someone else to buy from.

AMS Obsolete bought Herbs. I have used it numerous times and have been more than satisfied. It is the same product, but I don't doubt that the new owners of Herbs knows a whole lot. I just received a can of their white and brown from them. I haven't used any of it yet, but it was in the Herbs cans, and I forsee no problems.

Be careful though.

I used to sing their praises, but twice, what I bought wasn't even close.

67 dark blue and 73 green (the only one they list).

Not sure how the 73 green could be wrong.

Everyone knows 95% of all Mopars built in 1973 had a green interior.

I used their FK5 Burnt Orange on my Challenger and it was spot on!

used Herbs dye on my rear package tray that was black from the supplier. Great match for my 70 Sport Satellite with FK5 paint

7777.JPG

Kolor Korrects dyes should be right on, they even called Legendary to confirm dye lot of their vinyl that was used at the time that i bought my interior and are always updating and confirming correctness.

Copper over black package tray and other interior parts. Perfect!
20200518_125342.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back