• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

here's my 69 roadrunner project.

Cool thanks. Ok, So from what I can tell there are 13 digits in a dash vin number,is that right?and it starts out with these four RM23 correct?

Yes, starts with RM23, then you would have the Engine ID (I'm not sure the VIN code for E63 that denotes a 383 4 barrell) after that year (9) plant code (A) and sequence number (198205).

So the only thing you are missing in the VIN code for that engine and its either an H (hi perf) or a G but I'm not sure which, hopefully someone else can help with that.

Yes, starts with RM23, then you would have the Engine ID (I'm not sure the VIN code for E63 that denotes a 383 4 barrell) after that year (9) plant code (A) and sequence number (198205).

So the only thing you are missing in the VIN code for that engine and its either an H (hi perf) or a G but I'm not sure which, hopefully someone else can help with that.
Oh wow man. Thank you so much.i. really do appreciate the help thank you

Your VIN# is RM23H9A198205
E63 is 383HP
D32 is auto trans
If you need help with the rest, let me know
There are quite a few guys on here that can decode the tag

Your VIN# is RM23H9A198205
E63 is 383HP
D32 is auto trans
If you need help with the rest, let me know
There are quite a few guys on here that can decode the tag
Holly cow that's awesome! Thank you very much. Yes sir, i need all the help I can get on this. Thank you so much man.i really appreciate this.i have no idea what I'm doing as far as decoding.

welcome to FBBO (2nd time ?)

Welcome to the site from the country of Texas!! Flip the tag over and take a pic of it......:D

Thanks man I'm new to being in a group/ forum.not really good with computers and typing on em lol
maybe start a build thread in one of the year specific forums
or in Members Restorations/Projects forum thread

both places are a viable start
more viewers too, than just the welcome wagon

it takes a lil' while to get use to it,
it'll be a breeze in no time

good luck, no harm no foul

maybe start a build thread in one of the year specific forums
or in Members Restorations/Projects forum thread

both places are a viable start
more viewers too, than just the welcome wagon

it takes a lil' while to get use to it,
it'll be a breeze in no time

good luck, no harm no foul
Thanks man I appreciate your understanding. I really excited to get started on the roadrunner, so many parts to find for it so little money lol.

White body with a black interior and has the V21 hood stripes.

Welcome from southern Illinois ! You’ve got quite the project .. don’t give up! The journey of a million miles starts with the first step! And you just made it ! Road runners are great fun cars!

A hardy Welcome from Northern Illinoise. You have a sense of adventure in your messages, keep it up! I believe I have a ‘69 RR dash W/vin# in my attic, I’ll see if it’s yours, give me a week or so.

Screenshot_20210415-170006_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20210415-165937_Gallery.jpg
that's what i did. There's a pic of it from it up earlier on.
View attachment 1098096

Welcome from North Florida !!!
I lived in north Florida for a while.i loved it.

A hardy Welcome from Northern Illinoise. You have a sense of adventure in your messages, keep it up! I believe I have a ‘69 RR dash W/vin# in my attic, I’ll see if it’s yours, give me a week or so.
wow thank you sooo much! that would be awesome!

I found some more numbers on the trunk drip rail today. They don't seem to match the ones I found on the radiator core support tho?

20210416_181812.jpg

I’m pretty sure that is a Mopar part number so has nothing to do with the vin.
oh, ok cool. I didn't know. I heard somewhere that there where important numbers in/around that area so I checked and sure enough there they where lol. thank you so much for checking that dash/vin tag. I really appreciate that very much.

Auto Transport Service
Back