• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Here's my 69

hey Darren I goofed on the show date, june 11 I guess.

anyways, we've got a few nice mopars down this way.. then we've also got mine... a not so nice one lol!! Got a really cool wing car down here too, cant remember if it's a bird or daytona... I think I'm low on sleep lol... 99% sure it's a bird with Richard's (Mr Petty) signature on the wing.

So come on down if you can swing it.

Oh, June 11.....we'll have to see on that one. Thanks for the invite.

I vote for keping your car original and finding another one to modify.

Hi everyone, I'm resurecting this thread. I'll be updating it over the next few months with my plans (purchased parts), and research on the items remaining for the build.
I'm doing this for myself to be honest. It's a good place to document what I have, and what I researched for future reference. I'm not trying to be a parts showoff; I picked up everything new but preowned, so it was all so far very inexpensive. Also, it was purchased between 2008 and now, so spread out over a long time.

So far I have the following:

6.1L Hemi from a 2007 Charger SRT8, 17,000 miles.- came with computer, harness, AC and all the other stuff a yanked engine gets. ($3200)

6onehemi.jpg

Next is a TKO600 5 speed kit ($1800 if I recall that correctly), from an Ebody....I picked up a correct trans mount from Tony Edler (Illumin8) - http://globaloverdrive.com/

DSC_0265.jpgDSC_0388.jpg

Full XV level 2 front and rear suspension with XV brakes. Nice stuff. All new used (installed then removed and sold by the previous owner). I'll keep that $ to myself, but about half of new.

Mopar scattershield. ($300)

box of corvette FPR/filters for the EFI. ($20)

XV seatbelts

Full Challenger SRT8 interior, front and rear ($900)
Looks like I'll take some more photos and update later.

Auto Transport Service
Back