• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hey All

Gord Fish

Local time
10:59 AM
Reaction score
Been on here for a little while, but recently posted for the first time when I was needing a little info. (Recived lots of help by the way, Thanks)
Anyways thought I'd intoduce myself and car from Ontario Canada. 1966 Charger, 5.7 hemi swapped with a 46rh transmission.
charger .jpg
charger engine .jpg

Been on here for a little while, but recently posted for the first time when I was needing a little info. (Recived lots of help by the way, Thanks)
Anyways thought I'd intoduce myself and car from Ontario Canada. 1966 Charger, 5.7 hemi swapped with a 46rh transmission.View attachment 1397370View attachment 1397371
She's a beauty and that Gen III looks right at home in there. Fun to drive too I bet.

Welcome to FBBO from Ontario. Where you at ? I live near Sparta Dragstrip. Beautiful Charger! That is a very clean Hemi install. I have a "cousin" to your car; 1967 Coronet R/T with old school 440.

P7030085.JPG

Howdy from another original charger guy!! Beautiful car!!

Welcome from Missouri!! It's starting to become a thing and I know I enjoy it, for you and me!

Welcome to FBBO from Ontario. Where you at ? I live near Sparta Dragstrip. Beautiful Charger! That is a very clean Hemi install. I have a "cousin" to your car; 1967 Coronet R/T with old school 440.
Thanks, located in Guelph.

Nice Charger

welcome to FBBO

Welcome from Alabama, the Gen III swap, makes them nice in so many ways.

Auto Transport Service
Back