• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New member.

I8AHEMI

Local time
8:55 AM
Reaction score
Hey all, I recently picked up a pretty decent 72 charger. I will no doubt have questions and need advice since this is my first charger. I previously had a 73 dart that I magnum swapped and currently a 88 D100 which I have recently Hemi swapped. This charger is a 318 base but with nice options PS, PB, AC and front disc. Not sure the direction I want to go but got it running today for the first time in 20yrs or so. Anyways first question - is it hazardous to breath 40yr old headliner powder ? Cos that nasty stuff got all over me today. Thanks in advance

IMG_9621.jpeg

IMG_9625.jpeg

IMG_9624.jpeg

Welcome from the central coast of Cal. N95 respirators are your friend. Along with the fabric dust, there may be rodent cooties you for sure don't want in your lungs. I keep a box in my stash and use them anytime I'm creating dust/grit etc.

IMG_4149.jpeg

IMG_2825.jpeg

Welcome from Alabama.
"Anyways first question - is it hazardous to breath 40yr old headliner powder ? Cos that nasty stuff got all over me today." Take a bath, and blow your nose, everything will be fine.

Congrats and welcome from Prescott, Arizona.
Definitely don’t breathe that stuff. PPE is always important in everything you do

Welcome from NorCal Sierras

Welcome aboard Sir, from the middle of the mitten. Nice purchase! "Is it hazardous to breath 40yr old headliner powder ? Cos that nasty stuff got all over me today. Thanks in advance". What does not kill you only makes you stronger. Seriously, not the best stuff to inhale but you should be just fine.

Auto Transport Service
Back