• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hey i'm jman glad to be apart of the mopar click I'm trying to get into the game i'm kind of a rooki

Welcome from NW CT. Good luck with your search...

Hey everybody jman here I'm the rookie so to say from H town looking to start a project soon glad to be part of the mopar click I'm currently looking for a 75-76 Plymouth fury running or not if anyone knows where one is let me know plz

Hi
From sunny Edwards AFB, Mojave desert.
Welcome to the forum.
Where is the "H"
Houston?

Welcome from Ohio, good luck w/search.

Just don't sneeze backwards!!

Welcome to the site Jman....and why not place a wanted ad in the classified section if you haven't already. It'll get a lot more attention with a title saying what you're looking for.

Dne rehto eht tuo seog tsuj ti

WTF son,did you forget English???
It's written in English, just written right to left instead of left to right.

Thgir ot tfel fo daetsni tfel ot thgir nettirw tsuj ,hsilgnE ni nettirw s'tI

I get tired of typing the same thing over and over, so I come up with different ways of saying the same thing

Last edited:
Please take no offence,the only thing other than english that I can sorta understand is JEWbonics:lol::realcrazy:

well, you are the Hebrew Hammer...

key_art_the_hebrew_hammer.jpg

Oh geez LOL Is JEWbonics kinda like EuweBonics??

Welcome to FBBO from SoCal. Good luck in finding your project car. Join the madness

Welcome from Georgia.

Welcome to FBBO

Auto Transport Service
Back