• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

hey is is just me ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
or has anyone else noticed that most of the questions here r from folks that have no idea what they r doing under the hood , they r mistaken that they r mechanics , they think because they can change oil & plugs on a small block what ever they somehow have instantly become mechanical . now i know not everyone has my 44 yrs of shade treeing under the hood of my cars / i have made some boner screw ups . but when i got stumped i asked my cousin who is real mechanic as of now he now has allmost 50 yrs under the hood (we r 3 yrs apat in age . he took a aotu mechanics class @ a vocational school back in the early 1970's he can set points yet + most of his 50 yrs was @ a dealership he worked under a couple master mechanics , the one guy was working in a Chrysler dealership in the 1960's he PEO ed 69 hemi Daytones &70 super birds ') the other was his shop Forman he knew alot about gm stuff the old chrysler guy knew a toon about the older mopars
You lost me with such big type face. :poke:

The tree wasn't playing nice. :lol:
It's no wonder he got something in his eye
and decided to change lift tactics. He ain't
gettin' any younger, and climbing a palm
tree is best left to twenty year-olds.

OP is a troll - even if he wasn't meaning to be.
Acknowledged. Moving on...

There's something missing....:rofl:
Pictures.....pictures are missing. :lol:

worthless1.jpg

Pics of uncle Jack, or the horse?
Sorry, my mind just can't include
both in the same frame.
Amazing how one little "," can change
the entire naritive.
It's also nice to know there are others
here who's sense of humor is as dry and
off center as mine.

Last edited:
Pics of uncle Jack, or the horse?
Sorry, my mind just can't include
both in the same frame.
Amazing how one little "," can change
the entire naritive.
It's also nice to know there are others
here who's sense of humor is as dry and
off center as mine.
:rofl:

Lots of Hippocratic censorship played by some moderators on this forum. All depends if your in the good old boy click. IMO
1656589632522.png

The Hippocratic Oath is an oath of ethics historically taken by physicians.
1656589771324.png
Mods are very fair... but I ain't takin' medical advice from none o' dem !

Last edited:
Let’s see if I can completely sink this thread
:rofl:
Hey, @MOPAR MIKES,

I’m brand new to cars, I need to change my oil, never done it before, can you ask your cousin to help. So first of all does it go into the metal thing on the fire wall, has small metal lines going down under that car, assuming they feed oil some where. And is this the right oil? Cars a 1962 dodge mustang, with a 454 hemi, hope I have enough info!

F0045DC0-3809-47A3-B1E6-9FE3098FAE3F.jpeg

Let me see if I am reading you correctly MoparMarty...basically if we don't have years of car wrenching under our belts, than we shouldn't have old cars ?

Ok, I will counter your silly claim. Can you tear down and rebuild a turbine engine, rig flight controls on an aircraft, test avionics and instrumentation on an aircraft ? If your answer is no, then you should not fly in them.

The whole reason for forums is to share knowledge with each other. It is painfully obvious that you "don't get it". Maybe you should step off your ego trip. I am thinking that the spare time would be well spent getting some lessons in spelling and grammer.

Let me see if I am reading you correctly MoparMarty...basically if we don't have years of car wrenching under our belts, than we shouldn't have old cars ?

Ok, I will counter your silly claim. Can you tear down and rebuild a turbine engine, rig flight controls on an aircraft, test avionics and instrumentation on an aircraft ? If your answer is no, then you should not fly in them.

The whole reason for forums is to share knowledge with each other. It is painfully obvious that you "don't get it". Maybe you should step off your ego trip. I am thinking that the spare time would be well spent getting some lessons in spelling and grammer.
You are reading it correctly. And you are responding correctly, and as a bonus you’re even understanding forums!

18D07835-B4B3-4969-B3BD-267078C91C67.gif

I've always believed that knowledge is useless if not shared or used. The people on this forum are some the most diverse libraries of decades of real life experience I have ever come across. It would be sad if everyone kept there knowledge all to themselves.

Don't use Green.:mob:
Agent 99 Reporting.>>>>>>>>>>>

Last edited:
You lost me with such big type face. :poke:
X2, That pretty much sums up the person that he is and the reason young people don't join.

I was a furniture maker by trade and built furniture for people that ran the strongest country on this planet. My greatest day was when I showed up to work (another job that I didn't need to be a furniture maker to have) and twenty or so people were there to watch and ask stupid questions about a 16 foot inlayed conference table I was asked by the plant manager to build for an up coming meeting with Lee Iacocca. Yes, twenty people showed up to learn from me, I was humbled. You know nothing about paying it forward. Very seldom can we pay back fully, those whom we owe, your parents and other people, they will be gone. Your job in life is to make up for that by paying it forward when asked.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back