• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

hey man, new to this site, but not mopars!

Local time
2:18 AM
Reaction score
i'm a member of moparts and FABO also. i have a couple of b bodies i'm working on and what better way to look for parts than on a b bodies only site. i posted a wanted add and was told to hit the welcome wagon, so here i am! now who can help me! LOL.

hey glad you joined. love to see your rides. welcome to our little community.

welcome to the FBBO forum

Welcome to the forum! Good luck on your projects..

i have to set up my avitar and all that, but here is a pic of the 65 i'm working on. it was a racecar and totally gutted when i got it. been working on it for 3 years and going for the A 990 old school look.

Attachments

• herbe's 65 plymouth belvedere 005.jpg
    herbe's 65 plymouth belvedere 005.jpg
    147.4 KB · Views: 141
  • herbs65 belvedere 005.jpg
    herbs65 belvedere 005.jpg
    176 KB · Views: 141
  • herbs65 belvedere 002.jpg
    herbs65 belvedere 002.jpg
    158.8 KB · Views: 145
  • herbs65 belvedere 004.jpg
    herbs65 belvedere 004.jpg
    172.5 KB · Views: 146
Looking foward to seeing the car out!!Will it be street driven?With all the cruze spots we have on Long Island,where will we see you?

Very cool car, I love them mid 60's B-bodies, especially drag cars...

Looking foward to seeing the car out!!Will it be street driven?With all the cruze spots we have on Long Island,where will we see you?
hey al, its me mark. what up! tring to get it out before the end of the season. not to race though. yapank fire dept on tuesday nite and then to sayville on thursday and friday bellmore. car hasn't the road in a very long time

hey al, its me mark. what up! tring to get it out before the end of the season. not to race though. yapank fire dept on tuesday nite and then to sayville on thursday and friday bellmore. car hasn't the road in a very long time

OH,,OHH!!Isn't that how the race car started out???????LOL/:homework:JK

Try 62-65mopar.ornocar.com there was a company a while bak making copies of Super Stock style aluminum & fiberglass scoops...

Auto Transport Service
Back