• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hi all need some help

Was not for bad luck I would not have not luck at all. So the story goes. If like the runner which I am sure it is. Could mount a piece of square tubing to the frame rail under where it is on the floor board rail and use it to get close. If you are looking for height measurement's and do the same with the other side. This might help. Some spot's in my floor where a little off but not bad. But was able to write all the measurement down from side to side and it worked well for some part replacement's. I did measure every thing before cutting things away. Take lots of pictures will be a big help latter down the road. Also only do one piece at a time. I strongly suggest not to take to much away from what you are working on. Wish you a lot of luck on the build look's like your having the after market kick in the *** problem we all run into. Keep at it you will get it. Some times we have to walk away for a while and thing's will fall in place for ya. Blue. :thumbsup:
Thanks for the encouraging words. Im going to finish the bodywork this year and hopefully have it run before the year ends. I think it would probably be safe for me just to replace the whole rail once i get it into the garage. The garage floor is leveled :thumbsup:

Here is how her crooked *** sits lol

20210626_081126.jpg 20210626_081248.jpg

Another quick question on replacing a rear frame rail. Should i take out the torsion bars??

Its coming along and i started to weld the front section of the frame rail

20210802_105944.jpg 20210802_105921.jpg 20210802_120106.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back