• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hi everyone im new to the site

70gtxguy

Local time
12:29 AM
Reaction score
Hi im new to the site. I have a 1970 Plymouth GTX 440 auto here are some pics i took hope you enjoy . DSC00218.jpgDSC00219.jpgDSC00220.jpgDSC00221.jpgDSC00222.jpgDSC00223.jpgDSC00224.jpgDSC00225.jpgDSC00226.jpgDSC00227.jpgDSC00228.jpg

It's great to be here

Thanks , 70gtxguy

:icon_thumleft:

Nice GTX. Allentown native here. Welcome. Ever eat at Senapes? Someone scratched the letters off your plate. Beautiful interior too.

Nice ride, welcome from another 70 GTX owner.

Welcome. Beautiful GTX. Was the white hood treatment factory?

Wow, nice GTX. You certainly don't have to hang your head in shame when you drive that around!

Welcome to the site from SE PA!

Welcome - great car! Those colors look great together. My very first car was a '70 GTX when I was in HS. I still miss it.

Welcome to the site. You joined loaded for bear! Great pics of a great looking GTX. From one GTX lover to another, glad to have you aboard!

Welcome to the site,that is a sweet gtx, very cool when I was younger I used to look at them on eBay waiting for a cheap one, didn't happen.Good luck with it

Nice 70 GTX

welcome to FBBO from NorCal

Welcome from the GTX club!

oh man that is sweet! (and the bestest color too) welcome!

Hi 70gtxguy, welcome:wav:

You have a great looking car! I like the reverse hood stripe treatment, it goes well with the top and interior.

Welcome 70gtxguy! I just picked up a 67 gtx, but I am in love with the 70 as well! Maybe down the road I'll trade mine for a 70.. we'll see!

welcome aboard 70gtxguy! glad to see another plymouth! I really like your GTX. A really nice presentation.

that is def. not seen everyday...I like the white. welcome and congrats from NJ

Auto Transport Service
Back