• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hi Everyone

Denman

Local time
7:16 AM
Reaction score
Hi everyone. I'm not new to liking Mopars, but my Son is. He recently got the bug and he has a Ramcharger with a LA 360. I've not really dug into engine stuff much before because of $$$ and mess it up and it's more $$$. Since it's his $$$ that he is investing i'm just the helper not the funder. I'm hoping to get some knowledge for both of us with this group. I was raised going to the Mopar Nats in Columbus. I've had several cars over the years. Plan to have several more.

Don't think we have a Ramcharger section on this site, but I never seen a fella with a Mopar get turned down around here. Plenty of folks here that can help with that 360, no doubt about it. Post some pics of your boy's truck!
And greetings, welcome to FBBO from NY!

From Illinois . . .

Welcome Gator 01.jpg

Don't think we have a Ramcharger section on this site, but I never seen a fella with a Mopar get turned down around here. Plenty of folks here that can help with that 360, no doubt about it. Post some pics of your boy's truck!
And greetings, welcome to FBBO from NY!
that's his truck in the profile pic. I had a 71 Charger and a 73 Challenger in the past. Didn't want to post the question here because it's not a B body, but need help on the lifter question. I'm running out of time and don't want to reassemble the engine and have more problems. Hey it's got "Charger" in the RamCharger name.

Welcome to FBBO from NorCal Sierras

Cool Ramcharger Project

may want to check out our sister site too
not nearly as active as here but good truck/4x4 info
www.fortrucksonly.com

Hi everyone. I'm not new to liking Mopars, but my Son is. He recently got the bug and he has a Ramcharger with a LA 360. I've not really dug into engine stuff much before because of $$$ and mess it up and it's more $$$. Since it's his $$$ that he is investing i'm just the helper not the funder. I'm hoping to get some knowledge for both of us with this group. I was raised going to the Mopar Nats in Columbus. I've had several cars over the years. Plan to have several more.
Welcome!

Auto Transport Service
Back