• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hi from Frankfurt/Germany!

164C7AC2-3B59-4BAB-B0B8-04CC01DF84D8.jpeg
9A61BB71-AA2A-4EFA-AE01-1AB3719FB39F.jpeg
...well, you are right, talk is cheap, pics are good. So I went to the garage, took pics while not waking him up...
164C7AC2-3B59-4BAB-B0B8-04CC01DF84D8.jpeg
9A61BB71-AA2A-4EFA-AE01-1AB3719FB39F.jpeg

Gotta be fun driving an american car on cobble stone. My first sergeant drove this around Frankfurt like a mad man.

1970-amc-ambassador-station-wagon.jpg

Welcome aboard Sir, from the middle of the mitten. Nice looking car you have there!

Welcome aboard from Ohio.

welcome to FBBO

..oh yes, especially wet cobblestone is great for a powerfull rear-wheel driven vehicle...pedal to the metal and 360 degrees, 720 degrees in seconds...:D
I remember riding in a Recon tank with rubber padded tracks riding on wet cobbles doing a drift towards a polizei who was directing traffic.

Welcome from Pennsylvania! Nice car!

I remember riding in a Recon tank with rubber padded tracks riding on wet cobbles doing a drift towards a polizei who was directing traffic.
...yeah, made a few reports on incidents like that. Padded tracks could equal rear wheel straight axles on slippery road. And tanks were fun, from the point of view of the MP on the intersection....evilgrin...

Thank you very much for the warm welcome we have received. I will pass on the „nice car“ compliments to Big Blue and encourage him to behave nice, i. e. fire up after winter, make fixing easy asf.
Welcome from Missouri!! My family is from Frankfurt, beautiful town in a beautiful country!!
..missing Apple Wine, Green Sauce and Bembel...???:thumbsup:

greetings !

Thank you very much for the warm welcome we have received. I will pass on the „nice car“ compliments to Big Blue and encourage him to behave nice, i. e. fire up after winter, make fixing easy asf.

..missing Apple Wine, Green Sauce and Bembel...???:thumbsup:

greetings !
My family missed everything about Germany. It took years to get use to a new way of life. It's been great!!

Auto Transport Service
Back