• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hi. I’m Christy

Christy W

Local time
9:03 AM
Reaction score
I’m
Looking for some things for my 68 Plymouth , 383. For starters .. A dual plane intake manifold Hoping to find a good used one . Any ideas?

Ps. I bought this car for my son when he was three. He’s now 28 and I just can’t give it up yet . Lol. I’ve held onto it this whole time and really need to take her out on the town.

Last edited:
Welcome to the nut house!
You might want to go to the WTB Forum and post what you're looking for. The guys on this site are very helpful.

Welcome from Alabama, show us your 68 Plymouth.

Welcome to the forum! Yes we need to see pics no pics no parts:lol:

Welcome to the nut house!
You might want to go to the WTB Forum and post what you're looking for. The guys on this site are very helpful.

Welcome. QOTHL is right you know. If you are looking for parts you will need to start a parts wanted thread.

Remember I told you this place is a nut house...:D:eek::rolleyes: Yeah, ^^^

Welcome from the great country of Texas! Yep you're in the forum for introductions.....

Welcome to the forum.
Tomorrow is the November meeting of the Capital City Mopars car club....the first Tuesday of every month. Our meetings are held at the California Auto Museum on Front Street in downtown Sacramento.
I'll be there, maybe with this car:

01 Ginger.JPG

Hello Christy W. out on the west coast and welcome from the keystone state. Yes we need to see pictures of that '68 Plymouth 383. Please.

Welcome aboard from NJ. As requested please post pictures.:D

Welcome from the great country of Texas! Yep you're in the forum for introductions.....
Cranky, what part of the great country of Texas
are you from?
I worked at the BAE Sealy plant for close to 10
years. Also for NOV in SW Houston. Good
country, Texas. I moved to a drier climate
due to the wifes' ailments. God bless Texas!

Auto Transport Service
Back