• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

High School Building a 68 "Super Bee" Turbine Bronze.

Im not sure if you know this, but at the factory they would black out the areas behind the grill with a shoddy black spray paint shot from in a pit on the assembly line. You can see here in this picture below. It improves the front end looks so much and is technically correct. Car is looking great by the way.
upload_2021-1-26_8-53-27.png

Looking for the metal part that goes in the back of the door. The windows slides up and down in this.. but also has a “window stop “ I have the peg in the glass but looks like the metal piece is broken or missing.

5FA01C32-DE78-4C26-814D-778E72A1FD43.jpeg

Thanks mine is in . Hey Who are the checks made out to? Kind of confusing.

Thanks mine is in . Hey Who are the checks made out to? Kind of confusing.
It says all that right on the flyer I linked in my comment above.
Here, I'll paste it all here from that flyer:
Make checks out to ESM Spartan Garage Booster Club or “ESM SGBC” and mail to:
East Syracuse Minoa CHS
Attn: Spartan Garage Car Raffle
c/o Mike Edmunds
6400 Fremont Rd.
East Syracuse, NY 13057

At this time we only can accept check or money orders. Thank you guys for your support.
Y'all are leaving some serious money on the table with that decision, sadly....
I'm sure a local bank would be more than happy to assist you with CC processing and such,
since it's for such a worthy cause.

Y'all are leaving some serious money on the table with that decision, sadly....
I'm sure a local bank would be more than happy to assist you with CC processing and such,
since it's for such a worthy cause.

when we did shows we used square but I don't have it yet this year.

when we did shows we used square but I don't have it yet this year.
I'm suggesting approaching the same bank you're taking all those mailed-in checks to
and asking for their donated help with processing cards.
I'm betting they will. :)

Auto Transport Service
Back