• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

High School Building a 68 "Super Bee" Turbine Bronze.

SpartanGarage

Local time
12:58 AM
Reaction score
Here is the start of the High School Auto Technology Club building this years raffle car a 1968 Dodge Coronet "Super Bee". I am the instructor of this class. I just took over this year. Last Year they built a 1969 Mach 1 Mustang. And here is how we got it.

IMG_5739.JPG IMG_5740.JPG IMG_5741.JPG

Special shout out to East Syracuse Chevy for the Paint and Collision work. Also special thanks to Oakes Towing for the transport of our project vehicle!

IMG_0311.jpg IMG_0302.jpg

Currently have:
Dakota Digital Dash
Pirate Jack Front disc conversion manual brake
Legendary for interior
Classic industries/AMD/Dante's/MRMopart/rockauto/JEGS/Pypes exhaust/TTI headers

Engine 440 will be ready in 2 weeks.
Transmission being rebuilt in class starting Thursday.
Need to investigate the 8 3/4 rear end seems like its missing internal parts.
Waiting on fuel tank/fuel lines/sending unit/roof bows

Have a 69 Column but Would love to find a 68 black column. Dash pieces like glove box door/vent foam and the foam where the key goes would be neat to find. I'm probably leaving a ton out but We are now playing the waiting game and organizing parts we have here for install.

Where can I buy a ticket?

Not sure,I'm installing a 65 column in my 63. Had to keep the original wires and switch them over.

Some lettering, got the hood on. Hood insulator and gasket in. Marker lights installed. Making some progress. Waiting ordered parts really.

IMG_0742.jpg IMG_0738.jpg IMG_0737.jpg IMG_0729.jpg IMG_0728.jpg IMG_0726.jpg IMG_0724.jpg

Give gevo a call gevo rears and gears in Seneca falls.

I'm purchasing a sure grip assembly to bolt into my housing but will need axles maybe. The gentleman i'm buying the suregrip from may have axles. Not sure yet.

That color is really nice! You guys are doing great on that project!

Auto Transport Service
Back