• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Holy price increase Batman - McLeod style

hunt2elk

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
9:33 PM
Reaction score
Bought a McLeod 6911-05 18 spline twin disc setup 2 years ago for $451.14 from Summit. Today they are $785.00. I know absolutely everything has gone up in price the last 2 years, but that is a 75% increase.

My garbage bill went from $54.11 to $62 a month! A 15% increase. Absolutely ridiculous!

If I knew what one was I might be excited about it, too.

mcl-748127_xl.jpeg

Bought a McLeod 6911-05 18 spline twin disc setup 2 years ago for $451.14 from Summit. Today they are $785.00. I know absolutely everything has gone up in price the last 2 years, but that is a 75% increase.
Yeah, we've all felt the sting of 'inflation' the last year or two...but that's just plain mean!

Well....the price of a pound of butter has doubled here in the last year....and we make the damn stuff.

Cheese is through the roof also.

Compared to the Centerforce twin disc, that’s still a bargain( 1600$!!)

Compared to the Centerforce twin disc, that’s still a bargain( 1600$!!)
Yikes, maybe McLeod saw what CenterForce gets for theirs and decided they had room to jack the price up.

Well....the price of a pound of butter has doubled here in the last year....and we make the damn stuff.

Cheese is through the roof also.
Cheese hasn't gone up much here. Probably because we have a cheese making joint 1/2 mile away. Fresh curds every Wednesday and Saturday.

Here's one for ya.. Have you priced Almonds lately... about double what they were last year... My buddy has an almond orchard, his costs have skyrocketed... But the price he gets paid per lb has gone down about 30%... WTH...

The only thing not going up in this bullshit post-kung flu world is peoples' paychecks....

Yup, Hang on, the ride's about to get allot bumpier....

Come January 1, I should see about 8.6-8.7 increase.

I purchased some 1 x 1 1/2 steel square tubing to use for roof supports on my enclosed car trailer,and I figured about $600,it cost $1201.41! Welcome to Brandon's world!

Here's one for ya.. Have you priced Almonds lately... about double what they were last year... My buddy has an almond orchard, his costs have skyrocketed... But the price he gets paid per lb has gone down about 30%... WTH...
A lot is from the inflation and cost of rising fuel but most is now from pure GREED ! 3 of the 5 large manufacturers of engineered lumber such as plywood and OSB had all time record profits, their stocks went thru the roof.

$16.99 a pound, how many pounds would you like. I can now officially get 300 dollars worth of food in the glove box of my Durango!! WTF

1665233045026.png

Auto Transport Service
Back