• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Horizontal Stripe on 69 Road Runner

Belt mouldings in the A15 package and body belt mouldings M31 are two different mouldings I believe.I do think you are right on the belt mouldings.But M31 Body belt moulding I have always seen it as the nasty moulding that runs down the length of the body center fenders,doors,and quarters. Jim

Nasty ? ****, I pinched a set off of a Satellite and added them to my GTX.

Belt mouldings in the A15 package and body belt mouldings M31 are two different mouldings I believe.I do think you are right on the belt mouldings.But M31 Body belt moulding I have always seen it as the nasty moulding that runs down the length of the body center fenders,doors,and quarters. Jim

The moulding you are refering to was standard on the Coronet 500 and the Sport Satilite. It was standard on both and is shown here http://www.andy440.com/1969f.htm I don't think it has a sales code as I don't THINK it was available on other models, OR if it was available on other models it may be sales code M33. I have edited this so if anyone had read it before, that info was wrong.
Also, the A15 Spring Special is the SAME package as the A14 package minus the vinyl top according to the listing in GGs white book.

Auto Transport Service
Back