• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hot August Nights Reno/Sparks Nevada Aug 7-12-2018.

IMG_1577.PNG
There's more.

IMG_1578.PNG
MAG Auction shows only one B Body Mopar. Says it's a HEMI. Did they come with ac? Interior shot shows ac vents.

With modern components, you can fit A/C in a HEMI car. The old cast iron A/C pump and lines interfered with the forward carburetors on HEMI and Six Pack cars. I'd like to see the VIN though. That would tell if the car is originally a 426 car.

Hey, what do you mean "there's more"?
More ugly mugs? I resemble that re-mark.

We are looking forward to seeing you up here again this August.
Keep on Moparing.
God Bless America, and God Bless all of my Mopar Friends.
Wilmacmike..
Mike and Bobbie Machado
Carson City, NV
Sorry. Just more Mopar people. The Best.

Out of town this year, next for sure. I’ll be rolling the bird 2.0!

Bump. Darius and I plan to arrive on Tuesday and meet up with wagonman at GSR parking lot for a FBBO kick off. Late afternoon, register and stay for the entertainment. Look for the Coronet and the blue 70 GTX. Dont know what wagonman is driving, it's a secret.

HAN #2289 this year.

Last edited:
Goes into paint tomorrow. It Will Be There DAMMIT. Thrash Thrash Thrash. Plus My Buddys car is not done either. More Thrashing. Plus it has been 100+ in the shop.

Goes into paint tomorrow. It Will Be There DAMMIT. Thrash Thrash Thrash. Plus My Buddys car is not done either. More Thrashing. Plus it has been 100+ in the shop.
Down to the wire! Not much time left for shakedown. How about a hint or sneak preview shot.

I aint skeerd, the runner was just 10 days out of paint last year and ran like a top all the way. Hint has to do with my user name. I might get Black Balled from FBBO.

Bump. Getting close. Gave up on the body. Gonna change the oil and lube the clutch and go.
Staying in Downtown this year, may spectate more. Best part? Mopar night at the A&W.
On the grass with Mopar owners who drive their cars. Lots of long distance participants last year.
Not sure if there will be the show this year. They are shutting down that A&W due to a car dealership buying the property.

A&W is closing their doors at the end of Aug; there will be a show!

The Reno A&W is "actively looking for another site to transfer the location to," according to an A&W spokesperson. "As far as events go, the restaurant is planning a Cruise Night the evening of July 11 as well as the Annual Hot August Nights event."

I guess we will see!

I didn't know A&W was lookin for a new site and I'm a local.:thumbsup: Yes, that's what I know to be true and happening at the A&W that week.

No way Linda will go if smoke from fires is an issue. Let's hope that conditions improve and ca fires are contained.

I was thinking about you/us. Hwy88 might be a challenge if it isn't closed for some reason. I am in Seattle so not getting the best news for home front. Is there a lot of smoke drifting into Reno? I could see how that would absolutely happen.

Auto Transport Service
Back