• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

How about a nice cold Pabst Blue Ribbon...

593686f299e39ae44a14ce84d9a312c7.jpg

Not Pabst, but some real alcohol content stuff after a beer run to town for a "week" in camp with the lads.
JackWiebe-beer run.jpg

Ice cold PBR $.75 per quart at the local bootleggers in my hometown,(there were many) for a town of 2,800 people. Circa 1965.

My cousin swore by PBR's. I would have one at his house and it was as bad as the Rolling Rock my brother used to give me when I visited him in PA. Then other times the PBR's at my cousins were good as any beer I've had. Like they got it right with a different batch ? Me, I go to Canada and get Molson Golden eh.

I'll take a Schlitz over a PBR any day!

Never liked PBR. I always enjoyed a cold Moosehead or the Dutch beers. Haven’t had either in over 30 years.

My cousin swore by PBR's. I would have one at his house and it was as bad as the Rolling Rock my brother used to give me when I visited him in PA. Then other times the PBR's at my cousins were good as any beer I've had. Like they got it right with a different batch ? Me, I go to Canada and get Molson Golden eh.
Eh,,, RR got bad for awhile, then it got better again. Why Molson Gold? *** is one of THE best! Moose head ain’t bad either.

Auto Transport Service
Back