• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

How about just a random picture. NOT the entire car

My 1964 Polara 4-door hardtop, with factory buckets and console. Work in progress.

P7290114.JPG

P7290105.JPG

Beautiful Dave. How did you restore the polara script at the back?
I think it was a NOS piece I bought years ago. The black accent on the stainless side trim is automotive trim tape instead of paint.

I think it was a NOS piece I bought years ago. The black accent on the stainless side trim is automotive trim tape instead of paint.
Thanks. I did the tape/decal as well, but haven't figured out how to do the script.
I was thinking about taking one in, and see if they can scan it and laser cut it.

I didn't realize how weak the origonal horns were getting until they totally stopped and I installed the new ones. I'm just glad that it was not some weird wiring issue.20220806_202824.jpg

I felt it livened up the rear a bit tying in the light configuration

Have you thought about PLYMOUTH in black?
Funnily enough that is exactly my thoughts after I did it and put it on I just haven’t got round to taking it back off job for winter I had to chrome powder coat the panel before stripping it as it was somewhat dented and the satin coating was worn through and you can’t get that original type coating over here

Auto Transport Service
Back