• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

How about just a random picture. NOT the entire car

New AMD mini tubs in progress by ns1rm21

The small angled piece is an example of the stretched and shrunk piece that was made to add a flange back onto the trunk pan. The trunk pan is stamped with a flange that gets removed when the trunk pan is narrowed. The flange is what the tub is spot welded to.

DC77C2FC-D563-4B4C-B8B2-1AFC5608AA20.jpeg

Last edited:
It is - fortunately it's fairly deep. What you don't see are 7 rolling tool boxes, 2 shelving sets, an air compressor, a 4x3.5' work table, 5 floor jacks plus a rolling transmission jack, and a 2- ton hydraulic press - most of it all up in front of the cars. Takes a lot of orchestration for most mechanical work.

It is - fortunately it's fairly deep. What you don't see are 7 rolling tool boxes, 2 shelving sets, an air compressor, a 4x3.5' work table, 5 floor jacks plus a rolling transmission jack, and a 2- ton hydraulic press - most of it all up in front of the cars. Takes a lot of orchestration for most mechanical work.
Wow, thats a lot of stuff for a hobbiest ?
Formerly in the auto trade maybe

How big a area? Does look well thought out. Use what you got!

It’s roughly 25 x 25. I have four 6-drawer tool chests end to end along the back wall with a long countertop on top for a bench. Also a shelving unit broken down to make a 4x3.5’ work table. And the three other tool boxes of various size scattered about and the 2 sets of 8’ high shelves. I have everything up on casters so I can shift it around. Being somewhat short of space and a tool junkie it didn’t take much to fill up all the drawers and shelves. I have a large, floored attic with a staircase so I’ve stashed a bunch of stuff up there too. My wife didn’t discover that for years. I’ve tried to make the best of it as I couldn’t get her to move further out where I would have room for a proper shop.

It‘s cozy. I really envy the guys with a real shop.
BE83EF95-902D-4BD1-B528-B069F53EF837.jpeg
DB09E21E-662A-434E-B2A0-F2651FA00762.jpeg
1315722A-A721-49E0-AF0A-C0506B4D4369.jpeg

A little overflow into the other garage.

8E4476A9-A4D1-47AD-B6F9-999CF961C7BA.jpeg

Last edited:
Had to raise my door opener up a little. Now that I put the door handles on, they were just rubbing when I spun her around. That should do it.

Kind of close.JPG

It’s roughly 25 x 25. I have four 6-drawer tool chests end to end along the back wall with a long countertop on top for a bench. Also a shelving unit broken down to make a 4x3.5’ work table. And the three other tool boxes of various size scattered about and the 2 sets of 8’ high shelves. I have everything up on casters so I can shift it around. Being somewhat short of space and a tool junkie it didn’t take much to fill up all the drawers and shelves. I have a large, floored attic with a staircase so I’ve stashed a bunch of stuff up there too. My wife didn’t discover that for years. I’ve tried to make the best of it as I couldn’t get her to move further out where I would have room for a proper shop.

It‘s cozy. I really envy the guys with a real shop.
View attachment 1422451View attachment 1422452View attachment 1422453

A little overflow into the other garage.

View attachment 1422454
Whats your ceiling height.
I have a 3 car attached and with lifes other stuff in there Im not sure I can get 3 cars in it right now.

Ive thought about a lift for the single side . Just not sure my ceiling is tall enough to get a lift high enough to clear one under it

front-view.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back