• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

How about just a random picture. NOT the entire car

5BE87328-11D7-4341-AC9A-B203C5615BEB.jpeg

A8C77BA9-6554-44FA-A866-B7350FDEFEC4.jpeg

Whats your ceiling height.
I have a 3 car attached and with lifes other stuff in there Im not sure I can get 3 cars in it right now.

Ive thought about a lift for the single side . Just not sure my ceiling is tall enough to get a lift high enough to clear one under it

View attachment 1422838
I think it’s 10’6”. My door tracks are not quite all the way to the ceiling but enough that my roof is ahead of the door when raised. With one of my Plymouths is on the lift it’s very close in getting my lift to the top park position but even when one position down, the other rolls under it with lots of clearance. With a single door, you will probably need one of the side mount door motor/drive units to give you room to get the lift up to a good height.

Nope, after running on the chassis dyno the speedo won’t return to 0 mph. Something boogered at 125 mph.

Auto Transport Service
Back