• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

How about just a random picture. NOT the entire car

Mine had the grommet and I put it in new carpet. I replaced original carpet someone put a battery on the floor. The 3/4" thick brown hairy sound pad saved the floor but the carpet loops were shot. Most at edges, could perimeter of battery.

:)

'71 Charger.jpg

Mine has the grommet. I replaced original carpet someone put a battery on the floor. The brown hairy sound pad saved the floor but the carpet loops were

mattsmopar on Moparts says his '66 Hemi car also has grommet. hmmm.
I'm pretty sure the later cars did not have the grommet.

A friend of mines Superbird. Still has its original carpet in it

I'll ask if it has the grommet

OK - Commando vs Super Commando. What’s the story behind that for those of us that probably knew at one time but have forgotten? My 67 GTX is wearing Super Commando but it’s a reproduction. Was Commando for the 383/330, 383/325 and 440/350 engines?

I always thought Super Commando was Plymouth 375 hp./440 , and Commando was 383 in A-body Barracuda. I don't know what 383 Super Commando is. Figment of reproducer's imagination? I can remember seeing 383 Hemi stickers years ago.

OK - Commando vs Super Commando. What’s the story behind that for those of us that probably knew at one time but have forgotten? My 67 GTX is wearing Super Commando but it’s a reproduction. Was Commando for the 383/330, 383/325 and 440/350 engines?
Best I could determine. For 67, it was good enough for the Formula S to simply drop panties. In 68 they made it Super at dropping panties. :thumbsup:

Thought this might be kind cool thread . No pictures of the entire car . Just an angle or smaller pic that caught your eye.

I was under the car the other day and loved this view from down low , SO...... I grabbed my phone and took a few to get the lighting / angle to depict the photo how I see it in person

View attachment 1116430

IMG_20230926_154825732_BURST000_COVER.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back