• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

How does the Hemi compare?

Thanks man!
No problem Boatguy.

Us 71/72 b-bods have to stick together...:usflag:

Still working on my (25 year) resto of a limey 71 GTX!

Yes I was going 528 gen-2 hemi, but she is numbers matching so its gotta be a six-barrel set-up
Just got to find a pair of 4783 SP outboards to complete my package...:luvplace:

GTX coming home (1).jpg

DC sixpack set.jpg

No problem Boatguy.

Us 71/72 b-bods have to stick together...:usflag:

Still working on my (25 year) resto of a limey 71 GTX!

Yes I was going 528 gen-2 hemi, but she is numbers matching so its gotta be a six-barrel set-up
Just got to find a pair of 4783 SP outboards to complete my package...:luvplace:

View attachment 1573273

View attachment 1573277
Sweet! I bet you can hardly wait til she burns gas!

20230902_132742.jpg

He certainly knows a lot more than me!

I have been following Vizards work on variable flow bench ideas.
You don't need a $50,000 flow bench, just a shop-vac and some homemade pressure sensors...

If my GTX runs in the tens with the six-barrel 512ci engine, I may shelve the 528ci 'twin turbo' hemi idea lol... :thankyou:

lots of room.jpeg

He certainly knows a lot more than me!

I have been following Vizards work on variable flow bench ideas.
You don't need a $50,000 flow bench, just a shop-vac and some homemade pressure sensors...

If my GTX runs in the tens with the six-barrel 512ci engine, I may shelve the 528ci 'twin turbo' hemi idea lol... :thankyou:

View attachment 1574487
Plus, if David's rules are followed about porting, you could possibly skip the flow bench...lol

Auto Transport Service
Back