• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

How long would it take you.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Communication is key in any deal, i went through my issue a few months back which all could have been avoided if they would be honest and reply.
I ultimately got a refund but had to be a dick by throwing thier name out for all to see.
I hope it works out for ya Mike!

Good luck.

I have dealt with you and you are a straight shooter. Easy to deal with and your cars rock.

Communication is key in any deal, i went through my issue a few months back which all could have been avoided if they would be honest and reply.
I ultimately got a refund but had to be a dick by throwing thier name out for all to see.
I hope it works out for ya Mike!
I don't think it's being a dick to call someone out by name when they are the ones being the dick. Been down this road before with a guy that was building a new race car and at the same time looking for sympathy because he had been in the hospital and was in a bad money crunch and yet he was posting daily pics of the build showing all the new parts he had just got and on and on. He finally ponied up when he got wind that there would be someone coming to his door step real soon. The internet can be a great place to expose the morons that try and prey on honest people and I have no problems throwing out their names and spilling the beans on them.

Been there before! After my patience ran dry I sicked the FBBO boys on him by starting a thread just like this..... You guys can be brutal but it prompted him to return my parts.

Brutal is Yellowbullet.com They'll hassle you and everybody you know. Living or dead.

It befiles me how some people can order parts and not have funds to pay for them.

Sent my last email to him about an hour ago. 24 hours for tracking numbers, or I start getting serious. With all the emails and PM's, along with my pictures and receipts......I'll contact the LE agency in his town.

He gets outted tomorrow. It's been a month.

Last email, one week ago. No communication since.....

"I don't know if you understand this or not but here in the south anytime there's a mention of snow people freak out you all up north are used to it and know how to handle it and driving it people here are complete idiots go to the store and end up buying all the bread and milk because they think that the world would come to an end or something I don't know ain't none of them know how to draw I don't know how many times this past weekend we've had cars when we plan our way people that have spun out and hit things because they were careless don't care are driving like idiots it's amazing so I'm just letting you know I've been putting up with this weekend but I will get those things ready to go and get them out this week and get you your tracking numbers once again I do apologize"

Tonite's reply......

I will check in the morning because they were taken down and they were supposed to get everything done for me and I was going to come back and pay for it after they got me my quote and that was on Friday and they call me back today asking for more information and I took down the paper that came with mine that showed where it came from up there and Michigan and that was going back to you so I don't know what's going on but I will check in the morning to see what's up when I get a break at work cuz I'm not too far from it butt is the wheels already been put in motion so I don't I can't tell you what's happened yet but I will find out in the morning for you

Next...the dog ate them?

Last edited:
Im not an english lit scholar and am prone to sending before I proof read....but wooowww! Sounds like a bunch of double talk....
Good luck!!!

This is interesting. Having spoken with the shipper on the other end[this morning]...it appears that he finally appeared and asked for a 24 hr. quote, YESTERDAY. He should ship today, if he has the inclination and funds to do so. If this person truly has some sort of issue, communication would be/have been the way to have resolved it. The saga continues....

EXPECTED UPDATE!!! Just received email...

"Oh good morning mr. Mike I want to start off by saying that you have a right to be upset with me you have a right to display your frustrations with me I get that and I'll give you that one hundred percent but one thing I have to say is that I don't take kindly to being accused of making up stories or excuses I have made up neither I have been extremely extremely busy since we first started talking I even told you in the emails that it was no rush to get the rims out to me you had him out to me within a week well before that we had massive fires up here in Tennessee and Gatlinburg Tennessee I'm sure you've heard of it on the news what are city was part of the response team to help people find and reclaim things afterwards and any overtime that any of us made went straight to the fire victims Plus I'm sorry that other things that were Beyond My Control in my life have interfere with you getting the rims I have a granddaughter that has a heart condition that was in the hospital for 3 days a week after that my wife is in the hospital with the heart condition that she has that my granddaughter inherited and my wife had a second bout with her heart again a little less than two weeks ago at the same time I was having to work the snow and i stuff here in Tennessee for our city I'm not making excuses I'm just telling you the facts and I'm sorry that my life interfere with you getting your rims that I do apologize but with that said I have one other thing to say to you I don't mind you are anybody voicing your displeasure but one thing I will not put up with from you or from any human being ever again is cussing at me and telling you I better get those F and rims sent out so with that said mr. Rickett this is what I'm going to do you're going to get your rims but they're not the ones you think it out I'm going to pull back off your Cragars and your tires with your lug nuts repackaging a backup on a pallet this weekend and I'm going to take them down on Monday morning to Fastenal and send them back to you I am not trying to shyste you or take advantage of you and I take great exception with everything that I have been going through and the stress I have been under for you to sit there and say I'm making excuses and stories up and then to cuss me out on a call me some words that to me is degrading and demeaning as a human being and as a man you could talk to me as a man you don't have to talk down to me sir with foul language that may be part of your Communications it's not of mine and I do not appreciate it so with that said you will have your rims and tires back very shortly thank you and you have a wonderful day and remember how you treat people is how you will be treated one day too"

So...it would seem that our member[67coronetman/Mark West] has at minimum, cheated me out of the shipping cost/time for my sending him wheels[if I get mine back in the same condition]. I don't believe he has the wheels he was supposed to send to me, and he thought this would go away. IT WON'T. I have documentation from the shipper on both ends, emails, pm's, and will be pursuing this information to the city dept. where he works, and the local LE agency in Maryville Tn. He can act butthurt and like a child....but he's not an honorable or trustworthy person. It took me 3 hours total-time to get his stuff pkg'd and sent to a shipper. He couldn't do the same in a month. BULLSHIT!

ANOTHER email....the most communication I've had from him in a month. LOL Now he's trying to act like he's standing on the high-ground, and gonna teach me a lesson for using mean words. LOL

"Well I'm sorry you feel that way I do have the rims they are in my truck all boxed up but you will never see them that I guarantee and I will be sending your rims back and I did go down to fascial on Friday no matter what they say they just couldn't get me a quote till Monday I have no reason to lie or cheat anybody and watch what you say to sir I have every email correspondence between US just as you say you do and I print them off and produce them and I will not be paying you one penny and shipping fees I guarantee it if I'm shipping your rims and tires back to you at my cost you will not get no shipping fees for me we're done you will get your products back this next week I'll deal with somebody who wants to understand what life is and I'm so sorry that my wife's health and my grandchild else wasn't is portent as your rims buddy and I do man up I'm not the one cussing someone out like a little child over email you have a good day"

Last edited:
ANOTHER email....the most communication I've had from him in a month
and theres your answer.
you probably scared him witless when he discovered you knew half the town he lives in.
now the only< leg he has to stand on,pathetically even,
is the " o he cursed at me and offended me with his logic "

good luck,please keep us posted as to what? rims you are getting.
what was the original deal,if you dont mind me asking?
im sure some of us were wondering.

I sent him a new pair[100 miles] of 15X3 1/2, Cragar S/S rims, with new Kelly,radial front-runner tires....for his beat-up old super tricks. I collect Tricks, and use some for parts to build other sets with different measurements. This guy at minimum, is too stupid to communicate. Now he has another issue. I'm sure if he even has the money, he'll send MY stuff back. So, he thinks he's gonna screw me outta the $135.00 I paid to ship them to him.

Last edited:
I do have the rims they are in my truck all boxed up but you will never see them that I guarantee and I will be sending your rims back
yeah,after i saw that,i kinda wonder how this is gonna end.
he should just Man Up and send you what he Promised and hey maybe even something for your time and troubles.
course,thats just my way of thinking.

Good Luck,and now that i know you collect tricks,ill keep you in mind.
( im also predicting a comment from Rich on the tricks lol )

It appears that it's not his[MARK WEST/67coronetman] nature, to "man-up" about things. I truly believe he sold the tricks, as they were for sale. He may be double dipping.

Last edited:
I always do. I have laws on my side....and it'll cost much more than he thinks. I travel to collect debts, and It's always free for me, when it's done. I have plenty of evidence of his ongoing deception and bad-intent.

Last edited:
just out of curiosity,
have you asked any of the moderators to maybe " have a Word " with this person??
seems like maybe things maybe could get straightened out and the original deal could be saved?

it would be the easiest and cheapest way out for the other fella as well?

This may sound harsh, but, my life's problems are not yours and vise versa, yours are not mine. If I am going to make an offer, promise, commitment or otherwise deal, I will do my best to live up to that agreement. I expect the same from others. If I come into a situation where it is "virtually" impossible to complete in a timely manner, then communication is the key. Most people are "human" and can and will understand unforeseen circumstances causing delays. But with no communication, the worst will be assumed and quite often is justified and correct. This seller has fully brought this upon himself by not communicating with mmissle.
Life is tough all over, not just in one man's world.

That's a hard concept for some people to grasp. You're only as good as your word in this life. If your word is worth nothing....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back