• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

How many models of the 64 dodge

My favorite is the '64 880 4 door hardtop wagon. I may have only seen 3 in my lifetime (70 years)! I remember the first one and the second one. Still not sure if I've seen a third.

1964 880 was a full-size, C body later on, with a 8 body trunk not the min-size B body with the 6 body trunk. They had one of funky dashes too.

View attachment 1222539 View attachment 1222540
The 880 C-bodies were not actively sold in Canada. However, I know of one that was special ordered through a dealership in New Hamburg, Ontario. It is a 1964 Dodge 880 convertible, black with gold interior. A large Chrysler car show, Moparfest, is held there annually and this car always shows up.

The 880 C-bodies were not actively sold in Canada. However, I know of one that was special ordered through a dealership in New Hamburg, Ontario. It is a 1964 Dodge 880 convertible, black with gold interior. A large Chrysler car show, Moparfest, is held there annually and this car always shows up.
You have a sweet ride.

Nope, was supposed to leave ND on Friday, haven't heard boo since.
What a shame. Your supplier should have sent you another one and then fight to get back the first one.

What a shame. Your supplier should have sent you another one and then fight to get back the first one.
There is no "other" one, try to find a good '64 rear bumper to even plate. He's blaming it on the old guy in ND, that was sent the UPS label and customs paperwork a week ago and hadn't got around to wrapping my bumper back up.. all while I had his wrapped and ready to go last week and it left a week ago Tuesday for ND on the truck. He's probably holding two bumpers now....

Sorry for your troubles. My rear bumper needs lots of work but if you want it its yours to work with. I went glass replacement for mine.

Thanks for the offer Bearman!

Woohoo...it's moving, it just better be the right one this round!
Fargo, ND, United States 01/12/2022 5:22 AM Departed from Facility
Fargo, ND, United States 01/12/2022 1:16 AM Arrived at Facility
Jamestown, ND, United States 01/11/2022 11:24 PM Departed from Facility
Jamestown, ND, United States 01/11/2022 8:43 PM Origin Scan

Good to here fingers crossed

Auto Transport Service
Back