• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

How many of you do this.....?

moparcurt

Local time
7:09 AM
Reaction score
I went for a little road trip on Saturday afternoon, off to see a new female friend in Lake Country....the old Dodge was running good, sun was shining, roads were mostly dry....beautiful day...until it happened!

ZZ Top...La Grange....the stereo went up, the throttle went down, and there was one of the local RCMP to award me with a coupon for doing 129 in a 100 zone....so I took a $138 fine to the pocket book!! I gotta say that cop had balls....walking out from the shoulder to stop me, I was wondering if I was going to tag him GTA 5 style, or just have to keep going because I was cruising?!?!

So....am I the only one who does this without really thinking of it.....certain songs or bands will automatically get my *** moving in a hurry....AC/DC, Led Zepplin, ZZ Top, Aerosmith, Black Crowes.....mostly classic....but it must be the combo of guitar riffs and drums that do it?? Who else and what moves you?

....AC/DC, Led Zepplin, ZZ Top, Aerosmith, Black Crowes.....mostly classic....

Be careful! Don't listen to the Stones, Black Sabbath or Judas Priest. We don't want to you to off yourself by accident. Jk
Anybody remember these court cases where families want to sue bands because a loved one committed suicide??

O ya,once i was at a stop light, nice looking girl in the other lane.I floored it lade a long patch of rubber,next thing a cop had me pulled over,out his window YELLED YOU WANT TO LOOSE YOUR CAR,do that again i will take it so ya bean there no tunes blairen tho.

Highway star and seek and destroy have nearly got me in trouble a few times, but luckily talked my way out of a ticket and a quick braking reflex to get the numbers down.

"Giving Grease a Ride"

Spent many miles over the century mark on Interstates.

My car is to loud to hear the radio .. but the faster I go, the louder the car gets ...... and the louder the car gets, the faster I go .. you get the idea ..so hell yeah :)

Last edited:
Many songs bring the adrenaline..but X2 on the Priest. Electric eye or Painkiller; driving any car, peddling my bike or even running the speed invariably increases..

ZZ Top...La Grange....the stereo went up, the throttle went down, and there was one of the local RCMP to award me with a coupon for doing 129 in a 100 zone....so I took a $138 fine to the pocket book!!

That sucks. I thought the cops were lenient on the classic owners in your neck of the woods.

Consider yourself lucky that you weren't going 40 over at the time or you'd have lost your car for a week, received about a $400 fine, three points on your licence, and a $320 insurance premium hit for the next three years.

Yup, nice day, just tuned up the RR took it out on the highway, and got busted doing 85 in a 55, and was clocked by aircraft so radar detector would not have helped!

Lately I've been getting one speeding ticket a year on average, doesn't matter what I'm listening to. Mostly for driving 10-15 over and all on country roads. They don't give me a break. Must be the flashy car or loud cam.

My insurance warned me if I get 4 within 3 years they'll cancel me.

Auto Transport Service
Back