• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

How many of you ride?

I have posted of it before. And I regret to say that I have not started on the last mile with it in about a year. My back issues sometimes feel like a pit bull has full grip and is shaking me.
Went to the doc today and found that all is not as bad as it feels. (this is good and bad comfort).
The good is I am healthy--(no eminent danger) -the bad is sometimes the pain makes it hard to even speak.--(thank you very much-nerves-for giving me fake news).---OOps did I say that in the wrong place?-eek

View attachment 440932 View attachment 440939
That's a Bad Bone B!
Sorry about Your back Man....mine took me down(aggravated by the cancer)last summer til about 3 months ago.

Love to ride....here are mine

Road King 1.jpg Ultra Limited 5.jpg

IMG_0659.JPG
My last bike, sold it a few years back around the time my son was born. Getting the bug again though.

This pic is my custom built creation. Also have a 76FL that I've owned since 89. Wife rides a 05 Heritage.

20140718_141432.jpg

Had a few bikes in past, mostly rice burners & a morphidite AMF Harley SX-350 one lunger. An Italian street bike that AMF enduroized. My favorite bikes were my two 'Zuk GT-750 'water buffalos'
Naked semi-cafe liquid cooled 2 stroke triples. Bullet proof motors.

This is what I have running right now. There are three rds in wait of love. Cant find a pic of mini bike . that one is running also.
gs 1.jpg
rd400.jpg
kz650013_zpse1a471d0.jpg
20170612_131743.jpg

About that Harley 350-

back in 1982, the old black guy across the street said I could have his if I could get it running.

I was kind of into Harley's despite being only 14, but I'd never seen or heard of one of those.

The motor was stuck, and I called every HD dealer in the tri-state area.

None had or could get any any parts but all asked if I wanted to sell it :(

I was told it was an sS- 350 did they make both sS and sX?

YY1 I had a 69 SS 350 Harley.Just saw one at a car show last month.Brought back memories. I can't answer your SX question though...

About that Harley 350-

back in 1982, the old black guy across the street said I could have his if I could get it running.

I was kind of into Harley's despite being only 14, but I'd never seen or heard of one of those.

The motor was stuck, and I called every HD dealer in the tri-state area.

None had or could get any any parts but all asked if I wanted to sell it :(

I was told it was an sS- 350 did they make both sS and sX?
1974-harley-davidson-ss350.jpg

Ss350
HD-sx3501.jpg

Sx350

dirt bikes when I was a kid........ yamaha mini enduro 60 when I was about 9, hodaka 125 a few years later........ came home with a Maico 250 when I was 14, that thing was way too bad ***

I found a picture of the Maico in the bottom of my tool box that had fallen behind the drawers

my maico_zpsdldpwoc7.jpg

I tooled around on this survivor 67 FLH for a few years before letting it go.......had 9000 miles when I picked it up...... it was mint, we named it the "pink petunia"

67petunia001.jpg
67petunia002.jpg
67petunia015.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back